Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Red

I've got lots of red....

Little Miss Muffin & Her Stuffin -- sign. You can't get a better muffin.





New Pizza Shop (with really good salads, too! Including a strawberry, walnut & goat cheese salad). Red lights.



Graffiti near our house, on the side of Bubbleworks, a drycleaner/laundry.





Emergency call box. We have them all over our neighborhood. Do they work? Don't know.



Butter the day we got home from Italy in July 2006. He was so happy. This is also my screen saver.



Butter & Deuce playing. This was one of the last pictures we took of Butter. Later this night or the next, Butter & Deuce played tug-a-way for the first time in Butter's life. He lived a good life, right up until the end.



My feet. I was doing ankle and toe exercises to keep the swelling down (I had NO clue what "swelling" was until after I had Kai, when my ankles, feet, and calves swelled up from the edidural and other fluids). Derek thought it was cute that I could sort of spread my toes out.



One of the first pictures of Kai, with a white & red hat the hospital made the babies for Valentine's day weekend. His lips were also really red. I can't believe how tiny he was....6 pounds, 12 ounces.

1 comment:

agatha said...

love the neighborhood photos...makes me feel like I am walking down the street with you! Lady in Red...I can hear you singing it in the car...agatha