Thursday, May 22, 2008

Orange

My sister says that I always say "orange" right. I don't know how to phonetically show the way I say it versus the way it should, according to her, be said. To be honest, I can't even really hear the difference when she points it out. But it might have something to do with the "g." Next time any of you speak with me, take note if I say "orange" and it sounds funny to you.

Orange = construction + improvements + repairs + baby toys. And as of today, pretty retro cars.

Play mat.


The [i just forgot the name of the animal....water horse? horse lion? i totally can't remember...] are orange-ish. If anyone knows the name of this animal, please tell me. Sea lion? I completely can't bring it to mind.



New marketing signs on every street light on Washington, a major street 1 block from my house that runs up to the Brooklyn Museum.



Cool car that has been parked in our neighborhood the past few days. Ironically, I heard someone getting into their pimped out Escalade say about this car, "I bet it is a gas guzzler..."



Kai likes the string ball better than the smiley face man. He gets very excited when he grips the ball and has hit his face on more than one occasion. Sometimes this causes a pout, sometimes a smile. He keeps us guessing.



New Condos going in on Washington on a block that needs renovation projects like this. However, I am not a fan of the "Life Deserved" marketing slogan. As a lawyer who approves this marketing slogans, I would have found some way to kill it. Even though my job isn't to be the creative mind....still...



Construction tape marking off repairs on a sidewalk a couple blocks from our house. Right after I snapped the picture, a kid did the limbo under the tape. I missed the truly good shot.

No comments: