Saturday, January 20, 2007

Our New Purchase

We got our new computer on Thursday....and the modem, internet connection, and desk on Friday, and we have a whole new life it seems! After a fun dinner out last night with our friends (yum, MaryAnn's Mexican food! Strawberry Margaritas! Laughter!), we came home and set everything up and played on the computer until 2:30 a.m. Such dorks. Despite the fact that we barely know what we are doing with the Mac, we love it!!

Yesterday I actually typed out a long long post....talking about my "how well do you know me" answers, and digressing into other stories, and even covering my new interest in American Idol. It was long, with spots of humor! Then, I go to publish it - and it disappears. So I plan on typing one up this weekend....now that I can leisurely do so in the comfort of my own home and my upstairs haven. So fun.

Oh, and please, someone get an Apple at home and get a .mac account so I can "I-Chat" with you. It is our favorite feature. We do have a couple friends who we can do this with, but we want all of our friends to get it. Honestly, I hate to be demanding, but I will be:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So wait...you didn't have a home computer before this? What is WRONG with you two? :) I would die die die without constant access to a computer. I swear one of the main reasons I quit the scary counseling job this fall was that I didn't have my own computer at work!

And I finally got my computer at work on Friday at 4:45pm, so I didn't have time to play on it, but it's a Mac. A scary but cute looking Mac. Never used a Mac before. Somehow, I don't think I have ichat, and even if I did, I don't think I should be doing it with you while at work! :)