Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Daily Feelings

Top Ten emotions of my day today:
  1. Frustration
  2. Anger
  3. Sadness
  4. Frustration
  5. Boxed in
  6. Restricted
  7. Frustration
  8. Regret
  9. Overlooked
  10. Underappreciated

Seeming that I spent all but 2 hours of my waking day at work, one can imagine where these feelings came from. I am sure tomorrow will be different. I am sure I will feel different once I get home. But it's worth noting that this is my dream job - one that I have wanted for a long time and one that I really like. And yet, days like this exist. They'll be more, I am sure, and I won't like any of them. Hopefully, they'll just continue to be many more days when my top ten feelings don't include "frustration" three times and other traditionally not-fun feelings.

However, because of the feelings described above, I have no desire to do much of anything.....except possibly eat:) I am starving.

No comments: