Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Can I List 7 More?

I thought I was decisive and came up with seven. Then I closed out of blogger, thinking I would go back later and write about my family's visit to NY and the depression I go through the day after my visitor's leave or I leave them (when I am visiting), but then I couldn't stop thinking of other songs that I l-o-v-e and I couldn't not add them. So here are seven more:
  1. Fire & Rain - James Taylor
  2. Moondance - Van Morrison
  3. Cruisin - D'Angelo
  4. Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye
  5. Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton
  6. If I Had Only Known - Reba McIntyre
  7. Over & Over - Tim McGraw & Nelly

Okay, more soon (not more songs, I mean more posts....).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just KNEW your list(s) would make me smile big and giggle. I love that you love the types of songs that usually make me roll my eyes and turn the channel. It speaks to your romantic heart and eternal hope and belief in fairy tale love.

Except for the Eminem song. Didn't see that one coming.