Wednesday, April 18, 2007

7 Songs

My friend Tracey (http://morethanaminivanmom.blogspot.com) tagged me to choose my seven favorite songs. Because she recognized the difficulty of this task, and because I like the number 7 (it is one of the "numbers" of my name, under the "science" of numerology), see the list of my seven favorites of today:
  1. Dance With My Father - Luther Vandross
  2. Turn Your Lights Down Low -- Bob Marley & Lauryn Hill
  3. By Your Side -- Sade
  4. You'll Think of Me -- Keith Urban
  5. Just Once - James Ingram
  6. My One & Only Love - John Coltraine and Johnny Hartman
  7. Lose Yourself -- Eminem

Please note - they aren't all love songs! Which, means I don't discriminate or that this list is not accurate and my mind is at a blank for all those songs that I listen to and turn up and proclaim, "I love this song," before I continue to sing along with my monotone voice. Or both.

More soon.

No comments: