Tuesday, September 12, 2006

So, after learning that seven different people I know have "blogs" - and reading most of them (including the archives) fairly thoroughly over the past couple weeks - I've decided that maybe I will start one myself.

I'm unsure of this. Do I have enough thoughts that I want to share with people to fill a blog? Do I have enough friends that would make the blog worthwhile? Do I have enough time to make the blogs interesting? I'm not sure about any of these questions. But maybe it will be fun for a while, maybe it will be fun every now and then, or maybe I'll give up after a few posts. Maybe I'll enjoy my own little personal soap box when I need one, maybe I'll feel too self conscious - or too indulgent - to write. Who knows. But I figure I'll try it out!

No comments: